Click on one of the tabs below to get started:
Recent News Items
- Why Enjoying Life With A Meaningful Purpose Affects Your Longevity – February 15, 2017
- Top 10 Chronic Conditions in Adults 65+ and What You Can do to Prevent or Manage Them – February 2, 2017
- Chronicle recommends: Yes on Prop. 52 – September 13, 2016
- Healthy Aging Requires Livable Communities – April 30, 2015
- Brain-training, exercise, diet keep elderly mental decline at bay – March 11, 2015
- SUPPORTING OUR SENIORS: Staying active for healthy aging – February 19, 2015
- Northwestern Medicine finds ‘SuperAgers’ have differently structured brains – February 4, 2015
- Jane Wolf Waterman addresses senior group – June 10, 2014
- New POP Coaches being trained – May 23, 2014
- The Drug that Could Reverse Alzheimer’s – May 23, 2014
Recent Press Releases
|PDF: May 2014 Press Release|
|PDF: Jan 2014 Press Release|
NutraIngredients.com - 3 days ago
Elderly men who consumed a whey protein based multi-ingredient supplement increased both muscle strength and lean mass, reveals a new study conducted at McMaster University in...
The Sun - 4 weeks ago
Poor working habits mean 45 to 54-year-olds spend 7.8 hours a day seated compared to 7.4 for the over-75s.and...
News via Google. See more news matching 'elderly study'
Futurity - 8 hours ago
Blood tests for a certain protein could show whether a patient is at risk for developing Alzheimer's...
News via Google. See more news matching 'alzheimers news'
News-Medical.net - 2 days ago
In many rural areas, treating chronic diseases related to diet and weight is challenging because of limited access to food and nutrition experts. A West Virginia ...and...
Mother Nature Network - 12 hours ago
The procedure that some think can be used for anti-aging purposes — or at least the regeneration of old and deteriorated tissues — is what's called parabiosis. Parabiosis is an experimental...
News via Google. See more news matching 'aging research'
Arizona Daily Star - 4 days ago
Are you tired of hearing about the looming shortage of home caregivers? Actually, the shortage isn't looming. It's already here. It seems every home-care agency in town has a sign out front...
PEOPLE.com - 2 weeks ago
A new fundraising program named in honor of Pete Frates, the man who helped popularize the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, is ready to help its first person — Pete ...and...
News via Google. See more news matching 'in-home caregivers'
The Hill (blog) - 2 weeks ago
America's caregivers are finally getting the recognition they deserve, but their support and wages warrant a boost as well. Nationwide, we have more unpaid family caregivers than the population...
Home Health Care News - 6 hours ago
The company soon recognized the potential to partner with all sorts of providers across the continuum of care, according to Nita Sommers, Honor's chief strategy officer. “We realized we were...
Cornell Chronicle - 2 weeks ago
A new study by Cornell researchers has identified strategies that could help improve their quality of life, especially as their lives come to an end. The team ...and...
News via Google. See more news matching 'caregiver strategy'