Click on one of the tabs below to get started:
Recent News Items
- Why Enjoying Life With A Meaningful Purpose Affects Your Longevity – February 15, 2017
- Top 10 Chronic Conditions in Adults 65+ and What You Can do to Prevent or Manage Them – February 2, 2017
- Chronicle recommends: Yes on Prop. 52 – September 13, 2016
- Healthy Aging Requires Livable Communities – April 30, 2015
- Brain-training, exercise, diet keep elderly mental decline at bay – March 11, 2015
- SUPPORTING OUR SENIORS: Staying active for healthy aging – February 19, 2015
- Northwestern Medicine finds ‘SuperAgers’ have differently structured brains – February 4, 2015
- Jane Wolf Waterman addresses senior group – June 10, 2014
- New POP Coaches being trained – May 23, 2014
- The Drug that Could Reverse Alzheimer’s – May 23, 2014
Recent Press Releases
|PDF: May 2014 Press Release|
|PDF: Jan 2014 Press Release|
Irish Times - 3 days ago
Elderly people who are moderately inactive have a 14 per cent reduced risk of cardiovascular events, including heart attacks and strokes, compared to those who were completely inactive, the study...
News via Google. See more news matching 'elderly study'
- 1 second ago
News via Google. See more news matching 'alzheimers news'
The Japan Times - 1 day ago
PARIS – When Dolly the sheep was put down before her seventh birthday in 2003, she was said to suffer from age-related osteoarthritis, raising red flags that clones may grow old faster. But...
News via Google. See more news matching 'aging research'
NBC Southern California - 1 week ago
People with severe disabilities who are in the government program called In-Home Supportive Services say they have been experiencing long delays in getting caregivers registered and paid. Carolyn...
News via Google. See more news matching 'in-home caregivers'
The Hill (blog) - 4 days ago
Not even members of Congress can avoid the emotional ups and downs that accompany being a caregiver for an older family member. A bipartisan group of ...and...
Xconomy - 3 days ago
The strategy shift worked, says Walsh, the company's founder and CEO. Since that time, he says Cariloop has raised an additional $1.5 million (for a total of $2 million), added 10 more employees...
News via Google. See more news matching 'caregiver strategy'