Click on one of the tabs below to get started:
Recent News Items
- Why Enjoying Life With A Meaningful Purpose Affects Your Longevity – February 15, 2017
- Top 10 Chronic Conditions in Adults 65+ and What You Can do to Prevent or Manage Them – February 2, 2017
- Chronicle recommends: Yes on Prop. 52 – September 13, 2016
- Healthy Aging Requires Livable Communities – April 30, 2015
- Brain-training, exercise, diet keep elderly mental decline at bay – March 11, 2015
- SUPPORTING OUR SENIORS: Staying active for healthy aging – February 19, 2015
- Northwestern Medicine finds ‘SuperAgers’ have differently structured brains – February 4, 2015
- Jane Wolf Waterman addresses senior group – June 10, 2014
- New POP Coaches being trained – May 23, 2014
- The Drug that Could Reverse Alzheimer’s – May 23, 2014
Recent Press Releases
|PDF: May 2014 Press Release|
|PDF: Jan 2014 Press Release|
South China Morning Post - 1 day ago
Workouts don't need to be long or strenuous to deliver improved health and a reduced risk of dying, study suggests; all activities, no matter how modest – such as pottering about in the garden...
News via Google. See more news matching 'elderly study'
News via Google. See more news matching 'alzheimers news'
Quartz - 2 days ago
Silicon Valley's elite is famously fascinated by the promise of extreme lifespan extension—if not outright immortality. Research on these issues has drawn funding from the likes of Google,...
News via Google. See more news matching 'aging research'
Boulder Daily Camera - 3 days ago
For seniors aging in place, the presence of a good caregiver can provide comfort and create smiles during difficult times. It can result in improved attitude and, ultimately, better health outcomes....
News via Google. See more news matching 'in-home caregivers'
Tyler Morning Telegraph - 11 hours ago
NEW YORK (AP) — Within three months, one of MacLaren Cummings' staffers passed away from cancer and then both his own mother and the mother of an employee were diagnosed.and...
Science Daily - 1 day ago
For couples with decades of shared memories, a partner's decline in the ability to communicate because of dementia is frightening and frustrating. Communication strategies they've used before...
News via Google. See more news matching 'caregiver strategy'