Click on one of the tabs below to get started:
Recent News Items
- Why Enjoying Life With A Meaningful Purpose Affects Your Longevity – February 15, 2017
- Top 10 Chronic Conditions in Adults 65+ and What You Can do to Prevent or Manage Them – February 2, 2017
- Chronicle recommends: Yes on Prop. 52 – September 13, 2016
- Healthy Aging Requires Livable Communities – April 30, 2015
- Brain-training, exercise, diet keep elderly mental decline at bay – March 11, 2015
- SUPPORTING OUR SENIORS: Staying active for healthy aging – February 19, 2015
- Northwestern Medicine finds ‘SuperAgers’ have differently structured brains – February 4, 2015
- Jane Wolf Waterman addresses senior group – June 10, 2014
- New POP Coaches being trained – May 23, 2014
- The Drug that Could Reverse Alzheimer’s – May 23, 2014
Recent Press Releases
|PDF: May 2014 Press Release|
|PDF: Jan 2014 Press Release|
Channel NewsAsia - 1 week ago
Researchers find that although those who participated in the physical therapy programmes did not have fewer falls, their falls were less severe and...
Science Daily - 6 days ago
The longitudinal study involving 957 Chinese seniors aged 55 years or older has found that regular consumption of tea lowers the risk of cognitive decline in the elderly by 50 per cent, while APOE e4...
News via Google. See more news matching 'elderly study'
WomansDay.com (blog) - 5 hours ago
A new study from the University of Bath found that excess glucose acts as a molecular "tipping point" for Alzheimer's disease. Using brain samples from people with and without...
News via Google. See more news matching 'alzheimers news'
Science Daily - 7 hours ago
The findings on NAD+ and NMN add momentum to the exciting work the UNSW Laboratory for Ageing Research has done over the past four years. They've been looking at the interplay of a number of...
Medical News Today - 10 hours ago
"The common thread I see for the future of anti-aging research is that there are three fronts in which we can improve: the prevention of cellular damage and senescence, safe therapeutic removal...
News via Google. See more news matching 'aging research'
TechCrunch - 7 days ago
Launched in May 2016, Homage was founded by Gillian Tee, a Singaporean who has spent time working in the U.S. where, among other things, she started Rocketrip, a startup backed by Y Combinator that...
STLtoday.com - 3 days ago
Home care workers provide important services to our loved ones without any type of institutional care, at nearly a quarter of the cost. The average annual cost to the state for in-home workers like...
News via Google. See more news matching 'in-home caregivers'
Deming Headlight - 5 days ago
The program's name – Savvy Caregiver – means “knowing.” Someone who is savvy is knowledgeable. The word also suggests being clever, even shrewd. We use the word “strategy” a lot in...
OPEN MINDS (registration) - 2 days ago
Use real-time data to monitor caregivers: Data has become stock-in-trade for many health care organizations' strategies. This approach can also be effective for managing caregivers for a better...
Deming Headlight - 4 weeks ago
The program's name — Savvy Caregiver — means “knowing.” Someone who is savvy is knowledgeable. The word also suggests being clever, even shrewd. We use the word “strategy” a lot in...
News via Google. See more news matching 'caregiver strategy'