Click on one of the tabs below to get started:
Recent News Items
- Why Enjoying Life With A Meaningful Purpose Affects Your Longevity – February 15, 2017
- Top 10 Chronic Conditions in Adults 65+ and What You Can do to Prevent or Manage Them – February 2, 2017
- Chronicle recommends: Yes on Prop. 52 – September 13, 2016
- Healthy Aging Requires Livable Communities – April 30, 2015
- Brain-training, exercise, diet keep elderly mental decline at bay – March 11, 2015
- SUPPORTING OUR SENIORS: Staying active for healthy aging – February 19, 2015
- Northwestern Medicine finds ‘SuperAgers’ have differently structured brains – February 4, 2015
- Jane Wolf Waterman addresses senior group – June 10, 2014
- New POP Coaches being trained – May 23, 2014
- The Drug that Could Reverse Alzheimer’s – May 23, 2014
Recent Press Releases
|PDF: May 2014 Press Release|
|PDF: Jan 2014 Press Release|
The Japan Times - 4 days ago
The government's guidelines on cancer treatment face a rethink after a new study suggests that drugs are less effective in treating the elderly.and...
News-Medical.net - 3 days ago
A group of researchers in the United States conducted a retrospective study to evaluate the practice patterns and outcomes of elderly patients (≥80 years of age) with stage I esophageal cancer who...
News via Google. See more news matching 'elderly study'
The Mercury News - 10 hours ago
I am one, and so perhaps are you. If Alzheimer's disease has not yet struck your family, it still might. Everybody is at risk. The numbers of people affected are growing and few families will...
News via Google. See more news matching 'alzheimers news'
Vox - 3 days ago
In 2013, Time magazine ran a cover story titled Google vs. Death about Calico, a then-new Google-run health venture focused on understanding aging — and how to beat it. “We should shoot for the...
Prime Time News - 1 day ago
Older homeowners have considerable financial worries, but most do not see tapping their home equity as a strategy for creating greater retirement security, according to the results of new research...
News via Google. See more news matching 'aging research'
Los Angeles Times - 2 weeks ago
California's program to provide in-home care for its low-income elderly and disabled residents finds itself once again at the heart of a state budget standoff. It is familiar territory for the...
CBS Los Angeles - 6 days ago
In-home care for seniors with Dementia or Alzheimer's disease allows the senior to remain in a familiar setting while receiving quality assistance and support from caregivers. In-home care...
News via Google. See more news matching 'in-home caregivers'
Inside INdiana Business - 1 week ago
Caregiver Homes of Indiana, the provider of Structured Family Caregiving through state Medicaid waivers, has hired Ronda Fox as district manager for the ...and...
Times of India - 6 days ago
MUMBAI: Microsoft India has introduced a new family caregiver leave benefit of four weeks of full paid leave to take care of an immediate family member with a serious health condition. The company...
Regina Leader-Post - 2 weeks ago
In addition to increasing care hours and creating thousands of new healthcare jobs, a new national strategy could include targeted investments in much-needed medical and safety equipment, ongoing...
News via Google. See more news matching 'caregiver strategy'