YOU, TOO CAN BECOME A CERTIFIED POP FAMILY COACH (CPFC) IF YOU WANT TO:
- Help other POP families solve the myriad of issues needing resolution and healing.
- Support other families to grow closer as you show them how to improve the care and competency they’re providing aging loved ones.
- Make a real difference in the lives of people who’ve been isolated, confused and stressed while caring for their loved ones.
- Put the information and life experience you acquired during your POPcycle to use in service of other POP families while making a good living.
- Be part of a cadre of professionals spearheading a simple but innovative approach that 1 in 5 American households so desperately need.
- Be your own boss, keep your own hours, work out of your own home or office (using phone and Skype-type technology) while contributing to the well-being of others.
We offer a simple online certified training program to qualified individuals who wish to learn how to do POP Family Coaching. You fill out an application to become accepted, receive our online training and take the Certification exam within one year.
In our course, you will learn how to: work with all kinds of families; take a good history of your POP families; enroll the trust of various TEAM POP members; assess how to help them meaningfully develop appropriate solutions; locate needed resources and suggest new points of view to solve their POP concerns.
You will become an expert at showing families how to cooperate and accomplish POP-related assignments, meet proposed deadlines when that’s necessary and customize POPlans to fit each family’s requirements.
You will develop an expertise in interpersonal and analytical skills, such as learning to become clearer in your own communications, to use in situations far beyond coaching.
You will earn a good living, flexible to your life and schedule, while helping other families better manage their drama, everyday “balancing acts” and unplanned-for complications so many encounter.
As a Certified POP Family Coach, you are your own “boss.” You choose when, where and how many new POP families you wish to take on as a PFC.
Even after you’ve complete your own POPcycle and no longer have aging parents to care for, your job as a CPFC will provide extraordinary satisfaction from helping others manage their POPcycle with more joy and effectiveness!
We respect your privacy. Your information will never be shared.
WE WILL SEND YOU MORE INFORMATION AND AN APPLICATION TO BECOME A CERTIFIED POP FAMILY COACH